The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, Jan. 16: Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop: GRAMMY Award® winner MACY GRAY sits down with Tamron to discuss the meaning behind hitting “The Reset” button with her new album and tour. Then, Slutty Vegan founder PINKY COLE talks about building a $100 million company, her new book and tour, “The Pinky Cole Experience.”
- Tuesday, Jan. 17: Small Steps, Big Changes: Health and fitness expert JOEY THURMAN on how small steps, not big ones, can lead to a healthier and happier you. Then, an accident left him paralyzed; AARON BAKER shares his remarkable journey to walking again in his book “The Rebellious Recovery.” And world champion double Dutch husband and wife duo MICHELLE and SEAN CLARK get Tamron to the floor and teach her double Dutch aerobics in less than one minute!
- Wednesday, Jan. 18: Actor HARRY HAMLIN joins Tamron to talk about everything ― his new series “Anne Rice’s Mayfair Witches,” the upcoming star-studded film “80 for Brady,” and updates on his family.
- Thursday, Jan. 19: The New Body Language: Award-winning author SONYA RENEE TAYLOR shares her insight in her new book, “The Body Is Not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love.” Actress JULIE BOWEN drops by to chat about the launch of her new skincare line, which was inspired by being a mom of three boys. JB Skrub was created for boys and those who identify with boyhood. Author and Breast cancer survivor ANNA SULLIVAN REISER will share her health journey with the Tam Fam.
- Friday, Jan. 20: Making the Most of Every Minute: This special episode is inspired by Pastor TIM TIMBERLAKE and his book, “The Power of 1440: Making the Most of Every Minute in a Day.” He will share how to shift your mindset from mundane to miraculous!
Listings are subject to change.