This week’s (January 16 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, Jan. 16 — Filmmaker David Siev on new documentary (“Bad Axe”); civil rights activists Martin Luther King III, Arndrea King and Yolanda King join “GMA3” to commemorate National Martin Luther King Jr. Day; Money Monday with author Scarlett Cochran (“It’s Not About the Money”); actor Morris Chestnut (“The Best Man: The Final Chapters”)
- Tuesday, Jan. 17 — “GMA3” features shark attack survivor Paul de Gelder; ESPN host Stephen A. Smith on new memoir (“Straight Shooter”); professional organizer and author Janelle Cohen with tips for getting organized in the new year (“The Folding Book”)
- Wednesday, Jan. 18 — “GMA3” spotlights two school-aged brothers with an inspiring morning routine; NBA champion and Washington Wizard Kyle Kuzma joins “GMA3” for an exclusive announcement; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, Jan. 19 — “GMA3” showcases Ohio’s first Black-owned cancer center for women; travel expert and TV host Samantha Brown on sustainable travel tips (“Samantha Brown’s Places to Love”); “GMA3” contributor Rocsi Diaz talks healthy eating tips for 2023 with registered dietitian nutritionist Maya Feller; comedian, actress and writer Sam Jay on new film (“You People”)
- Friday, Jan. 20 — “GMA3” features inspiring mom who went back to medical school at the age of 50; ABC News White House correspondent Karen Travers on the future of electric school buses; Faith Friday with faith-based illusionist John Michael Hinton; actress Tati Gabrielle on new series (“Kaleidoscope”)
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.