Guests and more on this week’s (February 27, 2023) all-new episodes of “Rachael Ray Show”
“Rachael Ray Show” airs at various times on local Networks. Find your local listings at rachaelrayshow.com as well as show highlights. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly.
Check out this week’s Rachael Ray show guests below.
- Monday, February 27: Comedian Mikey Day is talking all about his seven seasons on “Saturday Night Live” and hosting Netflix’s “Is It Cake?” Plus, we’re celebrating the 35th anniversary of “Inside Edition” with anchor, Deborah Norville. And, MorningSave brand ambassador + style expert Jenn Falik is back to share some unbeatable bargains (while supplies last, of course!) that will save you time AND money. Later, Rachael’s making her crispy beef tacos.
- Tuesday, February 28: Design duo and dads Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent are back to help solve décor dilemmas. Meanwhile, we have a miraculous story of an Uber driver saving a passenger’s life. In Rach’s kitchen, she’s making hard shell green chili chicken tacos for supper.
- Wednesday, March 1: RuPaul is telling Rach all about season 15 of “RuPaul’s Drag Race!” Then, Chef Jet Tila is sharing a trendy technique for perfectly cooked steak every time, no matter what your skill level. And one of our former culinary staffers is making an easy chicken dish inspired by a popular cocktail. Meanwhile, Rachael’s making a statement salad topped with crispy bacon.
- Thursday, March 2: We’re kicking off the show with a heartwarming story! Tommy DiDario is back with a makeover for an incredible duo—a 21-year-old cancer survivor and his mother, who cared for him through it all. Plus, meet a man who’s the best kept secret in underground hip hop fashion. Then for dinner, Rachael’s cooking mixed grill meatballs!
- Friday, March 3: Today’s show is all about bumping up your basics and taking them to the next level. From food to fashion, finance, and more, we’re getting tips and tricks from some of our favorite pros to help you level up. Kelsey Nixon is making her five-ingredient meatballs and meatball parm. Then, DIYer Lauren Makk is transforming household basics into works of art. Plus, we’ve got style secrets anyone can pull off and three tips to save money.
Listings are subject to change.