Guests and more on this week’s (February 27, 2023) all-new episodes of “The Steve Wilkos Show”
“The Steve Wilkos Show” airs at various times on local CW Networks. Find your local listings at stevewilkos.com. Previous episodes and more are available on Peacock. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly.
Check out this week’s Steve Wilkos show guests below.
- Monday, February 27: Tykera says her family wasn’t supportive when she revealed that she was being sexually abused; when Matthew was a teenager, he was charged with second-degree criminal sexual conduct after a night of partying and drinking.
- Tuesday, February 28: Marcus has concerns that the little girl he thinks is his daughter might not be; before Tiffany’s mother passed away, she told her that she had a sister who was adopted out as in infant, and to find her.
- Wednesday, March 1: Cheryl has called CPS on her son Jeffrey and his wife, Renee, multiple times, convinced that they are sexually and physically abusing her grandson.
- Thursday, March 2: When Jon and his fiancee, Kayla, argue about cheating, things turn violent; Darlissa says she is tired of her boyfriend controlling every aspect of her life..
- Friday, March 3: Aretha and Eddie’s 2-year-old was in severe pain but wasn’t taken to the hospital for several days, and when it was discovered that he had a fractured leg, authorities took their kids; doctors don’t believe Sarah’s story of how her baby was injured.
Listings are subject to change.